Cultural adventure in Rotterdam
Price: from 210 euros for 2 people
Overnight stay, breakfast and two tickets for a museum of your choice
Rotterdam has some great and surprising museums. With this package we can make your trip easy going.
- Package available from 210 euros for 2 people, including overnight stay, breakfast and museum tickets
- On Friday and Saturday we charge a surcharge of 10 euros in total for 2 people
Museums may charge a higher entrance fee for special exhibitions. We pass this additional price on to our guests
- We would like to know when you want to visit the museum, so that we can book the right tickets if the museum works with time locks
- This package can be booked in combination with any museum we work with. You will of course also receive a map of Rotterdam and an information pack.
Good to know:
- Packages are not valid during major events in the city (New Years Eve, Film Festival, Vrienden van Amstel, Rotterdam Marathon, North Sea Jazz, etc).
- All our package prices mentioned are exclusive of City Tax, made mandatory by the Municipality of Rotterdam. The lodging tax 6.5% of the room rate.
- Book at least 7 days before arrival date.
- You choose a museum yourself and let us know. This choice is fixed with your reservation. The entrance tickets to the museums must be paid at all times, even if you cancel the room. We have already incurred these costs for you when checking the availability and booking the tickets.
- Rooms can be canceled according to the regular cancellation policy.
- Hotel Pincoffs also rents out city and sports bikes.
- Hotel Pincoffs sells tickets for the Watertaxi (4.50 p.p.) and day tickets for public transport.
Our Museum Special includes:
- 2 breakfasts in our Living
- 2 entrance tickets to a museum of your choice
- Free espresso coffee and organic tea in the room
- Free bottle of O-Original table water in the room
- Free use of SuitePad, our in-room tablet
- Sustainable bathroom products from Grown Alchemist
- Free information package about Rotterdam
- Free QL Hotel Guide with the most beautiful hotels in Europe
- Free use of our DVD collection
- Music system to stream your own music
- Free Wifi in the entire hotel
Check our Pincoffs blog or the website of the museums for current exhibitions.