FAMILY SUITE WITH TWO BEDROOMS (BOOKING ON REQUEST)
This specially decorated Family Suite is suitable for a family of 4 (maximum 5 people).
This suite features:
- Master bedroom with king-size box spring by Auping
- Separate toilet master bedroom
- Bathroom with sink, rain shower and massage shower
- Extra room with a luxury sofa bed for 2 persons (on request covered with linen)
- 2nd bathroom with sink, toilet and bath
- Possibility of an extra roll-away bed or baby cot in the master bedroom for 5th person
- Suite only suitable for a maximum of 2 adults and a maximum of 3 children.
- Not bookable for 4 adults.
- This Family Suite is decorated by artists with a love for circular materials. They reused sea charts for lamps, bicycle tires for cupboards and suitcase holders, Delft blue shards for mosaics, mail bags for rocking chairs and a dukdalf for the toughest table ever.
Artist and painter Liesbeth van Ginneken coordinated the project and created two amazing canvases for the suite.
- 1 King-size box-spring bed by Auping (180 x 210 mtr). This bed is included in the room rate.
- 1 sofa bed (140 x 200 mtr). When this sofa is used as a bed, we charge 45 euros extra for linen, towels, pillows and amenities.
Optional with extra cost:
- 1 Baby bed (15 euros)
- Extra roll-away bed (45 euros).
In the room we offer you free coffee, tea, table water and WiFi. The organic bathroom products are from designer brand Grown Alchemist.
- 730 sq.ft. | 68 m2
- Views of the marina, rivier and city skylin
- Massage shower, rain shower and steam room
- Bedroom with kingsize box-spring bed by Auping
- Second (bed)room/ tv-room with sofa (upgradeable to a bed for 2 persons)
- Sitting area with rocking chairs
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV (43'') in bedroom + chromecast for Netflix, etc.
- Flat screen TV in second room (52'') + chromecast for Netflix, etc.
- DVD player + DVD library
- SuitePad tablet with digital concierge and other services
- Mini bar
- Espresso machine
- Hair dryer
- Bluetooth music amplifier
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Windows can be opened
- Organic bathroom products from Grown Alchemist
Green with a Smile
Hotel Pincoffs operates sustainably. If you stay with us for more than one night and skip the room cleaning and new linen, you can have a tree planted by Hotels for Trees for free. You can also donate a tree (5 euros).
- If you book through this secure, official website, we guarantee the best price
- Room rates are excluding city tax: 6,5% p.r.p.n.
- If you pay directly online with a credit card and cancel the room later within the cancellation policy, we will deduct the actual costs that the credit card company charges us from the amount that we will refund you. If you pay with iDeal, these costs are a maximum of 1 euro.
- Non-refundable bookings are bookings with a discount. These rooms and booking can never be canceled without payment. We cannot make exceptions to this.
- We have a strict no smoking policy in our hotel. The fine for smoking in the room or suite is 250 euros.