ART SUITE WITH STEAM ROOM AND MASSAGE SHOWER
Our Art Suite is a special one. It is a suite for lovers of special furnishing. This suite is designed under the direction of artist Liesbeth van Ginneken and has an original interior made by various artists who are specialised in reusing materials.
Check this short video
This Art Suite is a two room suite with two bathrooms and two toilets.
This suite can also be used as a Family Suite for two adults and 2 to 3 children. The number depends on their age.
In the room we offer you free coffee, tea, table water and WiFi. The organic bathroom products are from designer brand Grown Alchemist.
- 1 King-size box-spring bed by Auping (180 x 210 mtr). This bed is included in the room rate.
- 1 sofa bed (140 x 200 mtr). When this sofa is used as a bed, we charge 45 euros for linen, towels, pillows and amenities.
Optional with extra cost:
- 1 Baby bed (15 euros)
- Extra roll-away bed (45 euros)
- 730 sq.ft. | 68 m2
- Views of the marina, rivier and city skyline
- Massage shower, rain shower and steam room
- Bedroom with kingsize box-spring bed by Auping
- Second (bed)room/ tv-room with sofa (upgradeable to a bed for 2 persons)
- Sitting area with rocking chairs
- Lots of circular art
- 2 x toilet
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV (43'') in bedroom + chromecast for Netflix, etc.
- Flat screen TV in side room (52'') + surround sound + chromecast for Netflix, etc.
- DVD player + DVD library
- SuitePad tablet with digital concierge and other services
- Mini bar
- Espresso machine
- Hair dryer
- Bluetooth music amplifier
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Windows can be opened
- Organic bathroom products from Grown Alchemist
This painter invited a number of designers and colleagues to create custom furniture and decorations for this beautiful space that used to be the director's residence. Almost all furniture is made from recycled materials.
Who are the artists who contributed to the creation of the Art Suite:
* Painting Royal Bed (Liesbeth van Ginneken)
* Sea chart lamps by Bomdesign (Michael Bom)
* Dukdalven table by Refunc (Jan Korbes)
* Mosaics of Delft Blue (Inge Suttorp)
* Bicycle tire cabinets from Wheels-on-Fire (Jan Willem van Breugel)
* PTT Post rocking chairs S9904 (Marlene den Dekker)
Green with a Smile
Hotel Pincoffs operates sustainably. If you stay with us for more than one night and skip the room cleaning and new linen, you can have a tree planted by Hotels for Trees for free. You can also donate a tree (5 euros).
- If you book through this secure, official website, we guarantee the best price
- Room rates are excluding city tax: 6,5% p.r.p.n.
- If you pay directly online with a credit card and cancel the room later within the cancellation policy, we will deduct the actual costs that the credit card company charges us from the amount that we will refund you. If you pay with iDeal, these costs are a maximum of 1 euro.
- Non-refundable bookings are bookings with a discount. These rooms and booking can never be canceled without payment. We cannot make exceptions to this.
- We have a strict no smoking policy in our hotel. The fine for smoking in the room or suite is 250 euros.