TA ECOLEADER GOLD & THE GREEN KEY GOLD
When creating The Pincoffs Hotel we wanted to make a sustainable hotel. Our boutique hotel is driven by the heart. We cherish what the world has to offer. We took care of your comfort and our green mission.
Therefore The Pincoffs Hotel is awarded with the Golden Green Key, the highest level of the international ecolabel and with the Gold ECO Leader badge of Tripadvisor, the worlds leading traveladvisor.
- We have our own forest in Panama to compensate a part of our CO2 emission
- We are a proud sponsor of the Floating Forest in Rotterdam Rijnhaven, at walking distance from the hotel
- Creating a greener Rotterdam trough small green initiatives
The things we do for a better environment:
- We serve organic food (fresh meat).
- We serve organic dairy products (milk, eggs, yoghurt, etc).
- Our tea is organic.
- Our coffee brand has an international sustainability program.
- Our peanut butter, jam, marmalade and choco is produced Fair Trade.
- Meeting in our conference rooms is sustainable.
- Since April 2011 we create our own Pincoffs Forest in Panama (Pincoffs Panama Project).
- Sponsoring the Floating Forest in Rotterdam Rijnhaven
- Creating a greener Rotterdam by planting trees and creating a (flower)garden
- Our bed linnen is produced sustainable (and Fair Trade branded)
- Our part of our furniture excist of recycled materials
- 100% green energy.
- 100% climat neutral gas.
- Energy saving lights in the whole hotel.
- We do save water.
- We only work with companies who cares about the environment.
- Sustainable use of paper.
- Environmental friendly cleaning products.
- Anti-allergic en sustainable carpets, awarded with the EU Environmental Audit Certificate.
- Seperating of waste.
- Transportbike for shopping.
- Staff is committed to our Green policy.
- Annual check of our policy and working procedures