Our Art Suite is a special one, equipped with a deluxe steam cabin & massage shower and a bath in the second bathroom. The furniture in this 67m2 measuring suite has been created by 10 artists who have used recycled materials for their designs.
The huge painting on the wall (Gespreid Bedje) and the smaller painting in the second room has been made by the flamboyant artist Liesbeth van Ginneken.
This suite is a perfect place for who is looking for inspiration and rest.
Our Suite XL are spacious (50-68 m2). They are full of atmosphere and fitted with:
Please, take a look inside The Pincoffs Hotel
- Delightful king size Auping box spring bed
- Climate control system / airconditioning
- Windows can be opened
- Furniture made of recycled materials
- 2 bathrooms
- Shower cabin with steam room
- 2 toilets (one separate; one in bathroom)
- 2 bedrooms
- Views over the harbour and river
- 2 Flat screen TV's
- 2 DVD players
- Bluetooth music system
- FrancisFrancis espresso coffee machine
- Water cooker
- Bathroom products of the famous Italian company Bulgari
- Bath robes
- Big towls of Egyptian cotton
- Free use of our DVD collection
- Free use of our Handy Travel phone
Our service. We offer you:
This original and safe website of The Pincoffs Hotel guarantees you the best price.
- Free Wifi
- Free internet (cabled)
- Free illy espresso coffee
- Free organic tea
- Free bottle of Original table water, every day freshly bottled by the Pincoffs Hotel
Check the other Suites XL
Artist who performed in this suite:
* Lamps of Bomdesign, Michael Bom
* Wooden table of Refunc, Jan Korbes
* Mosaic of Delftware, Inge Suttorp
* Bedsight table of bicycle tires, Jan Willem van Breugel (Wheels-on-Fire)
* Rocking chairs S9904 upholstered with classic PTT-postbags, Marlene den Dekker.
* Clock cabinet of felt underlay, Charlotte Kusters (Kusters-Montens)
* Painting Gespreid Bedje (3x4 meter), Liesbeth van Ginneken