Our Art Suite is a special one, equipped with a deluxe steam cabin & massage shower and a bath in the second bathroom. This suite is created by artist working with reclaimed materials. A real circular art suite.
The furniture in this almost 70m2 measuring suite has been created by 7 artists who have used recycled materials for their designs.
The huge painting on the wall (Gespreid Bedje) and the smaller painting in the second room has been made by the flamboyant artist Liesbeth van Ginneken.
This suite is a perfect place for who is looking for inspiration, comfort, space and rest.
Our Art Suite XL is spacious (68 m2) and full of atmosphere:
- 2 bathrooms
- Steam cabine / rainshower / massage shower
- Relaxing king size Auping box spring bed
- Climate control system / airconditioning
- Windows can be opened
- Furniture made of recycled materials
- 2 toilets (one separate; one in bathroom)
- 2 bedrooms
- Views over the harbour and river
- 2 Flat screen TV's (43 inch)
- 2 DVD players
- Bluetooth music system by Dampf
- Free espresso coffee
- Water cooker
- Sustainable bathroom products by Grown Alchemist
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Big towels of Egyptian cotton
- Free use of our DVD collection
- Free turn down service in the evening
You can use this suite as a Family Suite for two adults and 2 to 3 kids.
Our service. We offer you:
- King size box spring bed (included in your room rate)
- Sofa bed. If you want to use the sofa as a bed we will charge you an extra 45 euro's for the linnen, pillows, towels and amenities.
- Baby bed (15 euro)
- Extra roll-away bed (45 euro)
This original and safe website of The Pincoffs Hotel guarantees you the best price.
- Free use of our SuitePad in-room tablet (for info, roomservice and Netflix)
- Free Wifi
- Free internet (cabled)
- Free illy espresso coffee
- Free organic tea
- Free bottle of table water
Check the Corner Suites XL with whirlpool
Check the other Suite XL
Artist who performed in this suite:
* Lamps of Bomdesign, Michael Bom
* Wooden table of Refunc, Jan Korbes
* Mosaic of Delftware, Inge Suttorp
* Bedsight table of bicycle tires, Jan Willem van Breugel (Wheels-on-Fire)
* Rocking chairs S9904 upholstered with classic PTT-postbags, Marlene den Dekker.
* Clock cabinet of felt underlay, Charlotte Kusters (Kusters-Montens)
* Painting Gespreid Bedje (3x4 meter), Liesbeth van Ginneken