Discover the world of The Pincoffs Hotel in Rotterdam. This small luxury boutique hotel is full of atmosphere and authentic details from 1879.
It is recommended by the Wallpaper* City Guide, TripAdvisor, The Michelin Guide Benelux, Zoover and Trivago.
This sustainable boutique hotel resides in a national monument built from the late 19th century. The Pincoffs Hotel is the perfect base for people who want to explore the city and for business people too. The Michelin Guide wrote: 'The place to be for visitors wanting to explore the city and indulge in a little pampering'.
It is located (map) at the trendy Rotterdam left bank with views on the Erasmus Bridge and near Ahoy, de Markthal, Luxor Theater, National Photo Museum, the City Center, Museum Quarter, De Rotterdam Building of architect Rem Koolhaas, Katendrecht, LP II, Cruise Terminal, LanterVenster, Las Palmas, the Entrepot Harbour and diverse restaurants.
The hotel is known for its personal service. In our former customs office and lounge bar we can offer you charm, space and comfort. The view of the river, the bridges and the skyline is heartwarming.
We have a water taxi stand in front of the building. It will bring you to any place in a few minutes.
The benefits of Hotel Pincoffs:
- Located near The Erasmus Bridge
- Highest number of satisfied hotel guests in Rotterdam
- Free in-room mobile phone for internet and international calls
- Free espresso coffee, tea and table water in every room
- Michelin Guide rewarded as Particularly Pleasant Accomodation
- Free parking in the street (between 6 PM and 9 AM)
- Privat hotelparking available (book online)
- Public transport on walking distance (400 meters)
- Best culinairy specials of the city
- All room windows can be opened
- Airconditioning in all rooms
- Non-limited free wifi in the hotel
- Sustainable company awarded with global Green Key Gold
- Most wonderful suites of Rotterdam
- Known from national television as 'Hotel aan de Maas'
We would be happy to give you a warm welcome in The Pincoffs Hotel soon.
A Dutch Experience