Green Key Gold - the highest standard
When creating The Pincoffs Hotel we wanted to make a sustainable hotel. Our boutique hotel is driven by the heart.
We cherish what the world has to offer. We took care of your comfort and our green mission. Therefore The Pincoffs Hotel is awarded with the Golden Green Key, the highest level of the international ecolabel.
The things we do for a better environment:
- We serve organic food (fresh meat).- We serve organic dairy products (milk, eggs, yoghurt, etc).
- Our tea is organic.
- Our coffee brand has an international sustainability program.
- Our peanut butter, jam, marmalade and choco is produced Fair Trade.
- Meeting in our conference rooms is sustainable.
- Since April 2011 we create our own Pincoffs Forest in Panana (Pincoffs Panama Project). Every group of guest in our meeting rooms gets a free tree to plant in the Pincoffs Forest. With a secret code you can choose your own tree.
- Our part of our furniture excist of recycled materials
- 100% green energy.
- 100% climat neutral gas.
- Energy saving lights in the whole hotel.
- We do save water.
- We only work with companies who cares about the environment.
- Sustainable use of paper.
- Environmental friendly cleaning products.
- Anti-allergic en sustainable carpets, awarded with the EU Environmental Audit Certificate.
- Seperating of waste.- Electric Pincoffs-scooter for staff.
- Staff is committed to our Green policy.
- Annual check of our policy and working procedures
We hope to give you a warm welcome soon.
Edwin van der Meijde & Karen Hamerlynck
The Pincoffs Hotel Rotterdam